Who We Are:
Philosophy of Ministry:
Our New Name:
The gospel is the good news of redemption through Jesus Christ.
So what does Redemption say? What does it tell the world? At least seven things:
- Redemption declares the righteousness of God.
- Redemption declares that we have a new identity — that we are in Christ.
- Redemption declares that we are free and secure — forever.
- Redemption also declares that there is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ.
- Redemption frees us to worship our Redeemer because of who He is and what He has done.We just want to be an ordinary church, proclaiming an extraordinary Savior.
- Redemption declares Christ’s words from Matthew 11:28-30…
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Redemption declares the good news.
And then finally:
7. Redemption declares our future hope.
We believe that God’s message of redemption is revealed throughout the Scriptures — both Old and New Testaments. That there is a scarlet thread of redemption woven throughout the Scriptures so that we might even say The Bible is my middle name.
Redemption. Bible. Church.